Wednesday, February 6, 2008

And it Begins

So far, so good.  I am finding this class to be very fulfilling thus far.  It is what I hoped it would be.  Already, ideas for my first roll of film are distracting me from my other work as they filter through my thoughts.  Here is the plan so far: For the aperture roll I will set up staged shots of personal items significant to me; testing the distance between objects and the distance between myself and the objects.  In this way I will be able to focus on the intended purpose, while at the same time, photograph objects significant to me.  For the remaining two rolls (perhaps shot next week), I will move on to more complicated shots outdoors and with motion.  I am very excited to see how they turn out and to learn how to develop film.  As I go about my days, I am always aware of great photo moments and become upset when I do not have my camera. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home