Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Complications

So, after shooting three rolls of film, I have encountered some difficulties, but also some successes.  The hardest part was the lighting.  Every time I wanted to shoot some film in my room it was cloudy and I was forced to use the lowest possible fstop and shutter speed.  This made it very difficult to play with the different combinations.  MY outside shots proved to be easier, but one cannot always be outside.  Sometimes I would forget to focus, or adjust to a new setting.  There is a lot to remember every time you go to take a picture, no more point and shoot!  The other hard part about that is the delayed satisfaction.  I cant wait to develop my film!  Hopefully I will get a few good shots from my many mistakes.  I can tell this is a huge learning process.  However, the final product is very much worth it and considerably more appreciated than traditional digital photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home