Saturday, March 15, 2008

Karim Ramzi


Over the past few years, I have been increasingly interested in the world of modeling and fashion.  Now that I have discovered photography, the integration of the two intrigues me.  For this blog, I googled fashion photographers in Paris because I am considering doing an internship abroad there.  The name Karim Ramzi was one of the first names to appear, so I viewed some of his shoots.  His work appealed to me because it was not what I expected to see.  The models were in varying positions, sometimes looking contorted or sexual.  He used black and white often, and models from all different cultural backgrounds.  Looking at his work, I was able to gain a new perspective on fashion photography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home