Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bo Egestroem - Danish Modern


This week's interest found itself in the digital world and was prompted by Digital Pro Magazine.  Here, I found the work of Bo Egestroem, a fashion photographer.  The front picture of his article amazed me.  I loved it!  You can find it at http://www.egestroem.com/.  It is the fourth thumbnail in.  Not only is the photograph extremely detailed and has an interesting perspective, but it has a somewhat fantasy element that I found absolutely fascinating.  The eyelashes of the model seem to be of another world.  I cannot figure out if it is makeup or digital enhancement.  But whatever it is, it completely changes the picture for the better.  All of Bo's work is like this.  Simple faces with obscure additions that make me do a double take.  His work really stands out to me as different and in a wonderful way.  The dramatic emotion it provokes, the sense of unearthly beauty, makes Bo's images unique and an amazing part of the fashion world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home